Level-up your setup with an external mic or light.
(Must be used with the Insta360 Quick Release Mount)
STABLE AND SECURE, EASY TO DISMOUNT.
Easily mount the Cold Shoe by sliding it onto the bottom of the Quick Release Mount. Strong release button ensures the Cold Shoe is securely mounted.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE.
The all-aluminum alloy body weighs only 12.9g (0.46oz) and allowing creators to mount accessories to the camera without the need for a camera cage.
Perfectly slides into the Quick Release Mount and closely fits the camera, keeping everything compact.
Material: Aluminum alloy
Weight: 12.9g (0.46oz)
Dimensions: 38.5×17.3×43.8mm (1.51×0.68×1.72in)
How to Use
1. Align and attach the base of the Cold Shoe to the Quick Release Mount. Ensure the Quick Release Mount is locked and secure to the camera.
2. Press and hold the release button at the bottom of the Cold Shoe and fully slide it into the Quick Release Base. Tip: Press and hold the release button, then gently slide the Cold Shoe off.
3. Once installed, you can mount external mics or lights onto the Cold Shoe.
1. The weight of the external accessories attached to the Cold Shoe should not exceed 100g (3.53oz).
2. Please note that this product features a snap-on structure, intense scenarios may result in the Cold Shoe falling off. Please use it with caution.
3. After installing the Cold Shoe, the Quick Release Mount can only connect with other accessories using its 2-prong mount.
4. When connecting the external microphone, it is recommended to pass the audio cable under the camera to maintain full use of the flip screen.