DJI Mini 2 with Free 64GB SD Card
MAKE YOUR MOMENTS FLY
DJI Mavic Mini 2 is beginner-friendly, powerful, and well, mini. Impressive performance, stunning image quality, and creative videos are just a few taps away. Explore an entirely new perspective, capturing the moments that make your life truly yours.
THERE ARE MANY PLACES YOU VISIT ONCE IN A LIFETIME. BRING DJI MINI 2 FOR A UNIQUE PERSPECTIVE, AND MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR TRAVELS.
Pack Light, Fly Free
Just how light is DJI Mini 2? At less than 249 g, it weighs about as much as an apple and fits in the palm of your hand. Compact and convenient, Mini 2 is your ideal travel companion, transforming how you capture your favorite memories. 
Small But Mighty
Thanks to intuitive and advanced features packed in a portable frame, DJI Mini 2 provides complete freedom wherever and however you want to create. Whether you’re shooting at a deserted beach or capturing the details of a fun family reunion, Mini 2 can handle it all.
It may be small, but this drone packs a ton of power.
With a max battery life of 31 minutes, DJI Mavic Mini 2 grants more than enough time to compose the perfect shot. 
Mini 2 can resist level 5 winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.
OcuSync 2.0 Video Transmission
Explore your world without limitations.
Mini 2 supports up to 10 km of HD video transmission and has excellent anti-interference capabilities, giving you the ability to fly farther and see clearer. 
RELIVE YOUR BEST MOMENTS THROUGH FOOTAGE THAT WOWS.
IMAGE QUALITY THAT IMPRESSES
3-Axis Gimbal with 4K Camera
It’s like pressing the replay button on your memories.
A 12MP camera in the sky delivers content guaranteed to impress. Along with 4K/30fps video and a 3-axis motorized gimbal, Mini 2 ensures stunning image quality that is consistently smooth no matter how adventurous your piloting gets.
There’s no need to get so close for your dream shot.
4x digital zoom makes it safer and more convenient when transitioning between shots of varying distance and composition.
Instantly master aerial photography.
With just a few taps, DJI Mini 2 automatically records and shoots professional-level videos to share directly on social media. Whether you’re a beginner or a more experienced flyer, the DJI Fly app helps you produce impressive results complete with soundtracks and filters.
Dronie, Helix, Rocket, Circle, Boomerang
Show off just how epic your view is.
Select from Wide-Angle, 180°, and Sphere panoramas, and DJI Mini 2 will do the rest, generating a panoramic masterpiece almost instantly.
Why wait to share your best photos?
The DJI Fly app features intelligent, built-in photo optimization. The app automatically enhances image quality after downloading a photo, resulting in vivid colors and details that pop.
SIMPLIFY YOUR CREATIVITY AMONG THE CLOUDS AND PUT AMAZING SHOTS WITHIN REACH.
Simplified Flight for Stunning Content
DJI Mini 2 carefully optimizes user experience and intelligent features. Thanks to Smart Return to Home, automatic takeoff, and precise hovering, operation is more streamlined and safer than ever.  The possibilities are endless when the sky is your playground.
Discover a new adventure.
Not sure where to fly? Figuring out where to take off no longer needs to be a headache. Plan your itinerary in advance with the DJI Fly app, and you might even come across another aerial photography enthusiast. 
DIRECT DOWNLOAD AND INSTANT EDITING
It’s that easy.
When Mini 2 is close to your smartphone, the DJI Fly app will automatically recognize and connect to the aircraft and synchronize selected photos and videos at 20 MB/s. 
With this new feature, you can easily cut out a segment of your footage to edit and download. Hunting for your favorite shot or worrying about insufficient storage is a thing of the past.
The intuitive editor of the DJI Fly app includes a diverse set of creative templates. Flying, shooting, editing, and sharing can be done almost instantly, allowing you to create and share on the go.
See for Yourself
DJI Mini 2 packs powerful performance in an impossibly light body. Mini 2 is the ideal choice for beginners and content creators looking to level up.
Optimal Options for Every Occasion
360° Propeller Guard
Protect Mini 2’s propellers for added flight safety. Suitable for flying indoors and locations with obstacles. 
Two-Way Charging Hub
This practical accessory holds three batteries and charges them in sequence. It can also be used as a mobile power source to charge the remote control, smartphone, and other devices. 
DJI Mini Bag +
Able to hold Mavic Mini, Mini 2, and extra accessories, this daily bag comes in a variety of colors. 
This ingenious display case charges and stores Mini 2, allowing you to show off your drone in style. 
DIY Creative Kit
The creative kit features DIY stickers and pens, allowing you to put your unique stamp on Mini 2. 
Customize your Mini 2 with several fun compatible accessories. 
1. Aircraft takeoff weight includes battery, propellers, and a microSD card. Check all applicable rules and regulations before use and always fly safely near others.
2. Measured at a constant speed of 14 kph in windless conditions.
3. Unobstructed, free of interference, and when FCC-compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience. It only refers to the maximum, one-way flight distance without considering Return to Home. Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
4. Vision positioning requires non-reflective, discernable surfaces, and adequate lighting. Available at altitudes from 0.5-30 m. The vertical and horizontal positioning accuracy is within ±0.1 m.
5. Currently, Fly Spots are only available in China.
6. This data is the highest download speed in the 5.8GHz frequency band. When using the QuickTransfer function in the 2.4GHz frequency band, the maximum download speed is 6 MB/s.
7. The 360° Propeller Guard must be purchased separately. To ensure safety, please avoid any contact between the aircraft and yourself or others when the aircraft is powered on.
8. The Two-Way Charging Hub must be purchased separately.
9. The DJI Mini Bag + must be purchased separately.
10. The Charging Base must be purchased separately.
11. The DIY Creative Kit must be purchased separately.
12. The Snap Adapter must be purchased separately. Accessories must be under 30 grams. Make sure the Snap Adapter and connected devices are properly attached before takeoff.
Takeoff Weight 
REMOTE CONTROLLER & VIDEO TRANSMISSION
INTELLIGENT FLIGHT BATTERY
Charging Voltage Limit
5° to 40°C (41° to 104°F)
Max Charging Power
Required Operating System
iOS v10.0 or later
Android v6.0 or later
SUPPORTED SD CARDS
Supported SD Cards
UHS-I Speed Class 3 or above is required. A list of recommended microSD cards can be found below.
Recommended microSD Cards
32 GB: Samsung Pro Endurance, Samsung Evo Plus, SanDisk Industrial, SanDisk Extreme V30 A1, SanDisk Extreme V30 A2, SanDisk Extreme Pro V30 A1, SanDisk Extreme Pro V30 A2, Lexar 633x, Lexar 667x
64 GB: Samsung Pro Endurance, Samsung Evo Plus, SanDisk Extreme V30 A1, SanDisk Extreme V30 A2, Lexar 633x, Lexar 667x, Lexar 1000x, Lexar High Endurance, Toshiba EXCERIA M303 V30 A1, Netac Pro V30 A1
128 GB: Samsung Pro Plus, Samsung Evo Plus, SanDisk Extreme V30 A1, SanDisk Extreme V30 A2, SanDisk Extreme Plus V30 A1, SanDisk Extreme Plus V30 A2, Lexar 633x, Lexar 667x, Lexar 1000x, Lexar High Endurance, Toshiba EXCERIA M303 V30 A1, Netac Pro V30 A1
256 GB: SanDisk Extreme V30 A1, SanDisk Extreme V30 A2
1. The standard weight of the aircraft (including battery, propellers, and a microSD card) is 242 grams. Actual poduct weight may vary. Registration is not required in some countries and regions. Check local rules and regulations before use. These specifications have been determined through tests conducted with the latest firmware. Firmware updates can enhance performance, so updating to the latest firmware is highly recommended.
2. Due to local policy and regulation restrictions, the 5.8 GHz frequency band is currently banned in certain countries, including but not limited to Japan, Russia, Israel, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan. Please use the 2.4 GHz frequency band when operating in these locations. Always check local rules and regulations before use, as they may change over time.
3. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience, not aircraft battery capability. It only refers to the maximum, one-way flight distance. Data was measured in an open environment without interference. Please pay attention to the return prompt on the DJI Fly app during actual flight. Refer to the following applicable standard in different countries and regions:
FCC: United States, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Chile, Colombia, Puerto Rico, and other regions;
SRRC: Mainland China;
CE: UK, Russia, France, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Macau, New Zealand, UAE, and other regions;
4. Data is tested under different standards in open areas free of interference. It only refers to the maximum, one-way flight distance without considering Return to Home. Please pay attention to RTH prompts in the DJI Fly app during actual flight.
IN THE BOX
Aircraft x 1
Remote Controller x 1
Intelligent Flight Battery x 1
Spare Propellers (Pair) x 1
Type-C Cable x 1
Gimbal Protector x 1
RC Cable (Micro USB connector) x 1
RC Cable (USB-C connector) x 1
RC Cable (Lightning connector) x 1
Spare Control Sticks (Pair) x 1
Spare Screw x 6
Screwdriver x 1