Daiwa Tanacom 1000 (U) Power Assist Electric Reel
Like all of Daiwa’s electrics, upon retrieve the programmable Auto-Stop ensures that the winding stops at its redesignated length. The automated jigging function can be set to automatically work a lure or bait according to your programmed specifications. Packed with all the amazing technological innovations from its more expensive cousins, the Tanacom 1000 is extremely durable and reliable, featuring corrosion-resistant components and a washable design with sealed electronics for smooth, long-lasting performance in the harsh marine environment.
Easy to use!
Connect the battery and lower your lure to the water’s surface. Then press the reset button to zero the display and you’re ready to start fishing, with the reel automatically measuring line let out. Then advance the Power Lever to rewind, the reel will automatically stop as your lure reaches the surface. It’s that simple!
- Unique Power Lever for instant control of winding speed and power
- Digital readout measures line out and distance retrieved from the bottom
- Programmable auto stop feature stops winding when lure or bait reaches the surface
- Manual winding option
- Convenient 12-Volt DC Operation (acceptable range of voltage 12-16.8V)
- Electric current usage No load – 3 amps, Stall – 10 amps, Maximum power – 30 amps
- Power cord
- Brass and aluminium gearing
- Washable design with sealed electronics
- Bearings: 4BB
- Gear ratio: 2.3:1
- Line per handle turn: 16.5″
- Weight: 53.0oz
- Line capacity (mono): 30/700, 40/500
- Line capacity (braid): 80/880, 100/660, 120/550
- Max Drag: 48
1 x Reel